Hi I'm CeLee, and Dress Your Nest is your destination for simple and straight-forward, affordable modern design advice. My mission is to show everyone how to Design Within Reach within reach. I'll show you how high class design doesn't always come with a steep price. Peruse around and let's tap into your inner design diva!

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Jack-O-Lantern

My husband and I were cruising SoHo when we stumbled upon this beauty. This pendant is hand-crafted from pine and is imported from Costa Rica. When illuminated, it exudes the most soothing light. It was sold out in New York, but I was able to find one in Point Reyes, CA (about 1 1/2 hours from where I live). The best part of it all is its price. They recently raised prices due to the demand to $185.00. Get your while you can, I have a feeling that these are going to move like hot-cakes. Contact La Vida Verde and inquire on the L4.

No comments: