Hi I'm CeLee, and Dress Your Nest is your destination for simple and straight-forward, affordable modern design advice. My mission is to show everyone how to Design Within Reach within reach. I'll show you how high class design doesn't always come with a steep price. Peruse around and let's tap into your inner design diva!

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Works of Art

The Museum of Modern Art has wonderful sales at the end of the season. I just purchased 2 prints from them - one's a Rothko and the other is a Calder reproduction. These items are top-notch because they are quality serigraphs. I was able to get the Rothko for $99.99 (the original price was $300.00). The Calder was only $59.99 down from $150.00. They still have a few remanant items left. If you order now, you can get an additional 10% off. Everyone mark their calendars now... their after Christmas sale is going to be off-the-hook!

No comments: