Hi I'm CeLee, and Dress Your Nest is your destination for simple and straight-forward, affordable modern design advice. My mission is to show everyone how to Design Within Reach within reach. I'll show you how high class design doesn't always come with a steep price. Peruse around and let's tap into your inner design diva!

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

The Blank Slate

Here's a before shot of my first home. When you enter through the front door, you can directly directly to the back patio doors. The unit is rectangular in shape with 11 foot ceilings. I found the space to be quite intimidating since I would need to create separate spaces for the dining room and main living space without obstructing the view from either end. That's my husband, David in the picture... he's such a cutie! He's got our loan documents. The place is ours!!!

No comments: