Hi I'm CeLee, and Dress Your Nest is your destination for simple and straight-forward, affordable modern design advice. My mission is to show everyone how to Design Within Reach within reach. I'll show you how high class design doesn't always come with a steep price. Peruse around and let's tap into your inner design diva!

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Ta-Dah!

Kenneth Wingard delivered! This beauty now lights up my living room.

Here's my previous post when I first spied this: All That Glitters.

4 comments:

Anne At Large said...

It's gorgeous!

CeLee said...

Thanks - I love it as well! I'm glad that I was able to fill that space :)

Anonymous said...

I liked what you did with this so much I ordered one myself. I'll let you know how it looks. Thanks for the pic.

Anonymous said...

I love this! Thanks for the link What a cool blog - I love what you did to her fireplace.