Hi I'm CeLee, and Dress Your Nest is your destination for simple and straight-forward, affordable modern design advice. My mission is to show everyone how to Design Within Reach within reach. I'll show you how high class design doesn't always come with a steep price. Peruse around and let's tap into your inner design diva!

Thursday, January 04, 2007

In the Need for Some Cash?

eBates offers a service where you can get rebates (translation - cash back!) on all your online purchases. If you are like me and you do a majority of your shopping online, then you should check them out! Here's a sampling of some of their rebates: Target (4%), Saks Fifth Avenue (3%), Home Depot (3%), Bluefly (4%), JcPenney (4%), Overstock (3%), and the list goes on...

It's also a great destination to get coupons as well. Happy shopping!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is probably the best thing that ever happened to me. too bad i didn't know about this last week since I just ordered a bunch of stuff, but it's great for the future!

CeLee said...

i receive roughly $50 every 3 months! it's pretty awesome... definitely spread the word!