Hi I'm CeLee, and Dress Your Nest is your destination for simple and straight-forward, affordable modern design advice. My mission is to show everyone how to Design Within Reach within reach. I'll show you how high class design doesn't always come with a steep price. Peruse around and let's tap into your inner design diva!

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Bone China at Costco?

With the holidays around the corner, you don't have to search high and low for the perfect pattern to finish off your table. Here's a tip: go to Costco! Vera Wang's Pink Duchesse 5 piece set is available for 30% cheaper than what you would find at comparable department stores such as Macy's or Bloomingdales. They also carry Versace's Russian Dream which is pricier but I absolutely love its color palette. Happy shopping!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip - I love that Vera Wang pattern. It's actually on my registry.