Hi I'm CeLee, and Dress Your Nest is your destination for simple and straight-forward, affordable modern design advice. My mission is to show everyone how to Design Within Reach within reach. I'll show you how high class design doesn't always come with a steep price. Peruse around and let's tap into your inner design diva!

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Scavenger Map

Every morning I peruse Craiglist.com for gems. Here's a new service that has saved me countless hours - Listpic. What an awesome idea! It picks up only those listing with photos (which are of course, the most important!) and allows you to scan them all at once! Pure Genius!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this! thanks for the tip.

b said...

Omigod! Listpic is so awesome! Finally I can shop Craiglist the way I want. Golden tip, man.

CeLee said...

yay... i'm glad that it helped!