Hi I'm CeLee, and Dress Your Nest is your destination for simple and straight-forward, affordable modern design advice. My mission is to show everyone how to Design Within Reach within reach. I'll show you how high class design doesn't always come with a steep price. Peruse around and let's tap into your inner design diva!

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Modern Holiday Spirit

Here's an idea that you can easily test run for the holidays: group festive, clear or reflective candleholders or ornaments along your mantle as an alternative to the more traditional stocking display. I really like these candleholders from CB2! They range between $4 and $5 and you can cluster them with anything reflective. Here's a snippet of what I did to re-purpose items from previous holiday seasons and around the house.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

since i don't like hanging stockings on the mantle... this is a great idea - thanks!