Hi I'm CeLee, and Dress Your Nest is your destination for simple and straight-forward, affordable modern design advice. My mission is to show everyone how to Design Within Reach within reach. I'll show you how high class design doesn't always come with a steep price. Peruse around and let's tap into your inner design diva!

Friday, October 13, 2006

Industrial Chic WindowTreatments

I love grommet window panels. I'm always pleasantly surprised when I find them adorning the walls & windows of ultra-swank establishments such as Nine Zero Hotel in Boston. The trick to doing grommet panels justice is to pair them with a really thick rod. The faux paus is to use a standard 1 1/2 inch rod. You can find reasonable grommet treatments at Ikea (even SJP used this variety to decorate her Hamptons cottage) and SmartBargains.

No comments: