Hi I'm CeLee, and Dress Your Nest is your destination for simple and straight-forward, affordable modern design advice. My mission is to show everyone how to Design Within Reach within reach. I'll show you how high class design doesn't always come with a steep price. Peruse around and let's tap into your inner design diva!

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

H-O-O-R-A-Y for Craig!

Craigslist. You got to l-o-v-e Craig. Thank goodness that he stayed true and did not clutter the site with unnecessary bells & whistles. This is hands-down one of my favorite sites. You can find and pretty much sell anything. I've been using Craigslist to hunt down a vintage Saarinen tulip table (of course in mint condition). What I've noticed is that there are a plethora available down in Los Angeles but the selection seems to be scant up here in the Bay Area. If you know anyone who's looking to sell, give me a holler!

No comments: